Oze Grunt is an amber, aqueous degreaser with bacteriostatic properties, which removes oil and grease, along with the dirt that clings to it and cleans all hard surfaces. At the same time it will remove all germs and bacteria.
Oze Grunt is fully biodegradable so after use it is broken down into harmless materials by normal water treatment and natural processes. It is non-toxic and non-flammable.
Oze Grunt can be used manually or through a pressure washer and will be effective in hot or cold, hard or soft water.
Oze Grunt concentrate must be diluted with water to obtain best results. Oze Grunt can be used as follows:
e.g. Highly soiled floors, plant machinery
• 200 millilitres to 10 litres of water
e.g. Vending machines, kitchens, ventilation fans
• 50 millilitres to 10 litres of water
e.g. PVC upholstery, plastics and woodwork
• 20 millilitres to 10 litres of water
* Rinse product contacting surfaces with potable water after use.
Oze Grunt is a highly versatile water based degreaser. It is effective against an extremely wide range of substances from oils, fat and greases, to blood, mould and fungi.
Due to its versatility Oze Grunt can be used in many industries and for many applications:
- It is an excellent degreaser for use in food preparation as well as food manufacturing environments due to its anti bacteria properties.
- Its powerful degreasing properties and versatility through the use of dilution rates also makes Oze Grunt an excellent industrial degreaser.
- It is used in factories, kitchens, motels, hotels, meat preparation areas and in all forms of the catering industry.
Health & Safety
See the Safety Data Sheet for additional information.